Total Safety Management Services has been providing quality service to their client base for over 12 years.
Gary Cook is the Director and Principal Consultant of Total Safety Management Services. Gary has a diverse background:
- Starting life as a young apprentice mechanic followed by the purchase of his own mechanical business in western Sydney.
- Earthmoving Subcontractor
- 15 years Civil Construction including workplace supervision.
- 2005 completed Bachelor of Business and Diploma of OH&S.
Due to such a diverse background, Gary has gathered essential insights and skill sets that have transpired to the Work Health and Safety Industry.
Total Safety Management Services has been able to develop valuable workplace relationships with both government and organisational heads.
Examples of projects undertaken include:
- Working with State and Local government.
- Mines/Explosives Operations
- Event Safety Planning
- World Rally Championship (Australian Leg Kingscliff)
- “Cooly Rocks On” (Musical Event).
- Pyrotechnic Operations
- Sub-division construction.